The processing of olives requires flexible and state-of-the-art systems, which allow the product to be weighed and packaged in a precise and efficient way, while preserving its integrity and freshness.
Without forgetting the need to sanitize quickly and easily the machines and components in contact with the product.
That’s why at Comek we designed and built a weighing and packaging line for canned olives that aims to offer maximum speed and precision during weighing.
Speed and flexibility
The system allows to manage variable weights of olives in cans, offering packaging options for containers of 125g, 250g and 500g.
The innovative technologies installed on the machines and the configuration of the weighing machine designed ad hoc for the needs of this specific sector, allow to carry out up to 90 weighings per minute for 125g cans.
Safe materials and reliable technologies
Our plant consists of:
- 1 multi-head weigher 14 heads Comek CK14ST-DP-2, with frame and all parts in contact with the product in stainless steel AISI 316;
- 2 rotating input tables for fast loading of empty containers;
- 2 conveyor belts dedicated to the handling of containers from one stage to another of the process;
- 1 feeding vibrator for product load;
- 1 support platform for the weighing machine made of stainless steel AISI 304;
- 1 automatic distribution system to feed four cans;
- 1 belt to sort on 3 ways the filled cans
Ad hoc solutions for the packaging of canned olives
Our plant pushes the accelerator on precision and flexibility, without forgetting the hygiene and the need to sanitize the machines thoroughly and easily.
The quick format change allows you to change the dimensions of the cans in a few moments, avoiding long machine downtime.
The multi-head weigher, configured in DP version with memory buckets, ensures a fast and precise weighing process.
In addition, all parts in contact with the product are made of AISI 316 stainless steel and can be easily disassembled without the use of specific tools, for a quick and complete cleaning.
Discover all the other solutions we have designed for the fruit and vegetable sector.