Choose the best weighing solution for your production, product and budget needs. Comek has created the widest weighing systems range currently present in the world market.
Cleanliness and sanitation
components coming into contact with the product
Stainless steel AISI 304
frame and main body
tele-assistance and monitoring services
to upload/download statistics
- Weighing modules made of anodized aluminium or stainless steel AISI 304, low profiles and mechanisms on the rear side to grant an easier cleaning.
- From 1 to 4 weigh buckets to weigh all kinds of food and non-food products.
- Weight range from 20 gr to 25 kg.
- Buckets opening by means of pneumatic cylinders without closing springs.
- Buckets can be single-opening, single self-cleaning and double opening.
- Buckets with variable widths from 80 mm up to 250 mm with capacities from 1 liter up to 15 liters.
- Weigh buckets feeding system by means of vibrating channels, also provided with a separated vibrating base for roughing and finishing granting a greater weighing precision.
- Weigh buckets feeding by means of inverter-controlled conveyor belts for delicate or non-free flowing products.
DB VERSION – Separate roughing and finishing buckets to increase speed.
M VERSION – Buckets with variable width from 300 mm up to 400 mm with capacity from 25 to 70 liters.
MIX VERSION – Possibility to obtain a mix up to 4 products with 4 different weights.
- Frame and main body exclusively made in stainless steel AISI 304. Easy and quick disassembling of all the components coming into contact with the product to ensure a complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Decentralized electronic control by CANopen fieldbus.Weight signal filtering through the DSP of peripheral devices management. Integrated compensation of tare weight offset. Acquisition of the load cell temperature for the compensation of the read value.
- USB port to upload/download data and statistics.
- Remote control system granting tele-assistance and monitoring services.